1. The Management reserves the right of admission to the Stadium.
2. Entry is by ticket only and the Management reserves the right to refuse admission, or to eject from the Stadium, any person who refuses to comply with these regulations.
3. Any person attempting to gain admission or being found within areas of the Stadium designated for paying spectators without the appropriate authorisation/ticket may be ejected from the Stadium.
4. Persons issued with a ticket for a specific seat must occupy that seat unless instructed otherwise by a steward or other authorised agent of the Club. Standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress if strictly forbidden.
5. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Management reserves the right to change advertised fixtures without notice or liability.
6. In the event of a match being postponed or abandoned, any refund of the admission charge will be at the sole discretion of the Management. This is subject to a time limitation, details of which may be obtained from the Warriors Box Office. Persons entering the Stadium are advised to retain their ticket stub, as this may be required to be produced at a later time.
7. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden as is the climbing of floodlight pylons, stands or any other structure within the Stadium.
8. Behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any other person e.g. use of air horns, whistles or such equipment, is not permitted in any part of the Stadium.
9. Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, knives, poles and/or any other article which might be used or constructed as weapons and/or compromise public safety are not permitted within the Stadium. Bottles, glasses and cans are not to be removed from bar areas and taken into spectator areas or on to the playing areas. Stewards or Police Officers may stop and search any person believed to be contravening this regulation.
10. The following are strictly forbidden:
• The throwing of any object that could be deemed to constitute a danger to other persons.
• The use of foul and abusive language, obscene chanting or racial abuse towards other persons.
• Unauthorised entry onto the field of play except in an emergency as directed by the stewards.
• Verbal abuse or acts of aggression towards any member of Worcester Warriors Staff or Players
11. Any person found removing, damaging or defacing Club property will be prosecuted.
12. Persons failing to comply with instructions from a steward, police officer or other authorised agent of the Club may be ejected from the Stadium.
13. The Management reserves the right for its servants, agents and police to remove from the ground any person who does not comply with all these rules and regulations, or whose presence within the Stadium, is, or could reasonably be construed as constituting a source of danger, nuisance or annoyance to any other person.
14. The liability of the Club for either loss or damage to vehicles and their contents left in car parks or for death or injury to any person using or entering the Club property is excluded to the extent permitted by statute.
15. With the exception of persons authorised by Worcester Warriors and press representatives holding official passes, the taking of photographs or filming by any means, with equipment deemed to be of a professional standard, for commercial use or distribution to media outlets is strictly prohibited. No transmission, in whole or in part, in any form or otherwise is permitted to be saved without special authorisation in writing by the chief media officer for Worcester Warriors. It is prohibited to distribute without charge or offer for sale any article, raffle ticket or other item whatsoever within the Club grounds and buildings without permission from the club.
16. By entering the Stadium, all persons acknowledge that photographic images and/or video recordings and/or stills taken from those video recordings may be taken of them and may also be used by Worcester Warriors or the organising body for marketing or promotional purposes. Entry into the Stadium is confirmation that all persons have consented to such use of their image.
17. Persons entering the Stadium are admitted only subject to these rules. Entry shall be deemed to constitute unqualified acceptance of all these rules.
18. Persons are reminded that the management accept no responsibility for any property left anywhere on the premises and such property is left at the owner's risk.
19. Only alcohol and food purveyed by the establishment is to be consumed on the premises. Any persons found to be in possession of alcohol or food which has not been thus purchased will risk confiscation.
20. Smoking is strictly forbidden within the stadium curtailage. Any persons contravening this legal requirement will face expulsion from the ground.
21. The setting up of barbecues and picnic equipment within Sixways is strictly forbidden.