The schedule will provide players with a taste of what it takes to perform at the highest level in rugby. The programme will involve 20 hours of rugby and cover aspects of core skills, conditioning and game understanding; all vital in developing as a rugby player.
Players will not only learn to evade like Errie Claassens, pass like Andy Goode and tackle like Jake Abbott, but most importantly develop their own communication and leadership skills which are seen throughout by professional rugby players.
The residential camp is an intensive programme aimed at developing good rugby players into elite players. It is therefore expected that players arrive on the course possessing high levels of energy and skills.
The Residential Camps are taking place as follows:
Monday, August 13 - Friday August 17 - 13-17-year-olds - Price £325 * SOLD OUT *
Monday, August 20 - Thursday, August 23 - 9-12-year-olds - Price £275
On the course you receive:
• 20 hours of professional rugby coaching from Worcester Warriors Community and Academy staff.
• Accommodation in one of Malvern College's Boarding houses.
• Food and refreshment including three meals a day.
• Physical exercise including strength and conditioning sessions from Warriors conditioning team.
• Use of Malvern College's new multi-million pound facilities (swimming pool, gym and tennis courts).
• Evening sporting activities including football, basketball, tennis, cricket and rounders.
• An insight session on performance analysis.
• Access to Worcester Warriors 1st team players including new signings.
• Worcester Warriors kit.
• A certificate of attendance.
For more information book online at www.warriors.co.uk or call the Community Team on 01905 454183.
Book now to avoid disappointment! Last few places available on both camps going fast!