The new Season Ticket package has now been carefully pulled together to ensure that top class rugby is affordable and available to everyone. Over 12,000 people witnessed our promotion at Sixways on May 18, a memorable night for the Club. It shows the level of support and commitment that is out there and by renewing your season ticket you guarantee your place at Sixways for the many exciting matches and moments of skill and brilliance that the Aviva Premiership will offer.
Last season we introduced Our Pledge to reward fans for their loyalty and commitment by offering a fixed price for two seasons. We are delighted to now honour that pledge so that many supporters can enjoy Aviva Premiership rugby for some of our lowest prices since our original promotion back in 2004.
Chairman Cecil Duckworth OBE said: "The shared effort of players, coaches and supporters alike has brought the Warriors back amongst the elite rugby clubs in England, where I believe we belong. We set out in September 2010 with one main objective to make our immediate return to the Premiership. Together we have succeeded. The Warriors have redefined themselves during the Championship season and we return to the Premiership a much greater force than when we left."
Fans will need to renew before 5pm on Friday, July 1 to guarantee reserving their chosen seat in their chosen stand at Our Pledge price rates.
The club has also recognised the current financial climate and impact it is having on fans by offering a 0% interest free finance option on Season Ticket purchases with MBNA.
Season Ticket holders will this season gain entry to 16 home games at Sixways, including 11 Premiership matches, 3 Amlin Challenge Cup games and 2 LV= Cup games.
Benefits of being a Season Ticket holder include:
• FREE travel from Blackpole Trading Estate, County Hall and the City Centre - to and from Sixways on matchdays. Other services from Kidderminster, Bromsgrove, Redditch and Droitwich - to and from Sixways Stadium on match days.
• EXTRA games - Free entry into home Warriors Academy and Development matches, including the Aviva Premiership A League.
• Priority booking on selected matches on the later stages of all competitions
• Priority booking in all Sixways events, concerts and shows
• Special discounts on a range of goods and services.
Supporters can renew online by clicking on the right hand side renewal banner on the Tickets section or clicking HERE
For further details on Season Ticket packages please pick up an application form or call the Warriors Box Office on 01905 454183.