• London Wasps are the form team in the Guinness Premiership and they have now won their last 5 matches in the competition.
• Last time out they won for the first time ever in the league at Leicester and although they stayed in 7th place in the table, they are only 10 points behind Gloucester with 2 games in hand.
• They have played 8 games at home this season, winning 6 and losing to Saracens at Twickenham and Leicester at Adams Park.
• London Wasps are also at home next Tuesday when they face Sale Sharks.
• Worcester beat Montpellier last Saturday to secure a home tie in the European Challenge Cup semi-final against Newcastle. Prior to that they beat leaders Gloucester in the Premiership at Sixways and they are now 14 points ahead of Leeds.
• They have played 9 matches away from home this season and lost 8. They are, however, the only team to have beaten Sale Sharks at Edgeley Park.
• London Wasps and Worcester have met 7 times in the Premiership since 2004.
• Wasps have won 3 and Worcester 2 with 2 games ending in a draw.
• Wasps have never lost to Worcester at Adams Park and never beaten them at Sixways.
• The last 2 matches, both at Sixways, have ended in draws.
Trends and Trivia
• On Saturday, Wasps will be trying to emulate Bath, who are the only team this season to put together a winning sequence of 6 matches in the Guinness Premiership.
• The last time London Wasps won 6 consecutive matches in the Guinness Premiership was between February and April 2005.
• Wasps have scored 166 points in their last 6 Premiership matches, the most by any team in the division. However, they have conceded 142 in these 6 games and only Leeds have had more scored against them in their last 6 matches.
• Wasps have scored 387 points this season, 210 at home and 177 away. 209 in the first-half of their matches and 178 in the second.
• Wasps have scored more tries in the opening quarter of their matches than any other team, with 12. Worcester have only scored 4 in the same period, with Newcastle, the fewest in the league.
• Danny Cipriani has scored 123 points for London Wasps this season and Dave Walder 68. Fraser Waters and Cipriani have both scored 5 tries.
• For the first time since they have been in the Premiership, Worcester have put together a run of 4 matches in which they are unbeaten.
• Worcester have still not managed to gain a try bonus point in 18 matches this season.
• Only Gloucester have more losing bonus points than Worcester's 6.
• Only Leeds have conceded more points away from home this season than Worcester's 220.
• Worcester have only scored 50 points in total in the opening 20 minutes of their 18 matches, the lowest in the Premiership.
• Worcester have conceded 15 tries to the opposition forwards this season, with Leeds, the most in the Premiership.
• Worcester have only converted 26 penalty goals this season, including only 11 at home, both the fewest in the league.
• Shane Drahm has scored 92 points for Worcester this season and Loki Crichton 35. Miles Benjamin leads the tries with 4.