The construction of the towering £8 million structure is gathering pace and this week the development has seen:
• The two floors now have concrete down on them and it is possible to walk around and enjoy the fantastic view. The concrete work will continue over the coming days to complete both floors.
• Over the next seven days the structure will be completed in the South East corner of the stadium so the entire East Stand will be possible to view.
• The guttering will be installed at the back of the middle level to help drainage in the East Stand.
• The cladding will continue on the stand so the roof takes shape.
• The work on the corner block continues with steel work due to commence in the next two weeks. Like the East Stand, the construction of the corner block structure will take place quickly and become noticeable to all supporters visiting Sixways Stadium
Meanwhile, the new road system is now operational into Sixways Stadium and work is now taking place on the previous road as it is removed.
New car parking in the West car park is being created and should be complete in the coming weeks.