The stadium will become the centre of business activity in future years within Worcestershire and Herefordshire - and the club has now joined forces with the Chamber of Commerce, Herefordshire and Worcestershire, to set-up a new 'Warriors Business Club'.
The revamped East Stand will include 120 metres of new pitch side hospitality with corporate boxes, lounges and function rooms, private balconies and bars and a touchline pitch view restaurant.
The new Warriors Business Club, launched in association with the Chamber of Commerce, will allow businesses to network and socialise in the region's premier rugby hospitality venue on a matchday.
Charlie Little, General Manager at Worcester Warriors, has urged local businesses to get involved in the exciting new opportunity.
"We are a forward-thinking, imaginative and innovative rugby club and we want to become the centre of business in the region," he said.
"What better way than to be able to socialise and network every other Saturday through the rugby season and enjoy 80 minutes of top-flight action with the Warriors.
"The new Warriors Business Club opens us up to a new audience and we are delighted to have this new and exciting link to the Chamber of Commerce.
"We now hope that businesses will buy into the venture and make this a real success story for the local business community."
Membership to the Warriors Business Club is for two years and guarantees a member and guest seats for the 2008/09 and 2009/10 seasons.
A confirmed 30 home Warriors matches will be played at Sixways over the two seasons and members of the Warriors Business Club will also benefit from priority booking for any additional matches, such as European Quarter-Finals and Cup matches.
The Warriors Business Club is exclusively limited to just 100 memberships. Each comes with private balcony seats directly in front of the Business Club. From an elevated position this allows for unrivalled views of the match action. Businesses are able to buy more than one membership and benefits also include:
• Guaranteed access to all Guinness Premiership, European and any RFU Cup matches that would be included in a season ticket.
• Being located immediately in between the new Pitch View Restaurant and The Duckworth Suite enabling guests to also entertain large numbers in the restaurant or to mingle next to the Club's Chairman, Directors, invited guests or main sponsors.
• Exclusive access to a private pay bar and either a hot or cold fork buffet will be served at every game.
• Complimentary coffee will also be served at half time and at the end of the match.
• Each Business Club member will be listed in the Warriors matchday programme.
• A complimentary matchday programme is included with each membership.
• A car parking space in the new North car park on site at Sixways will be allocated.
• The creation of the Sixways Directory will enable all members to list their business details online. We currently have over 35,000 unique users a month and 500,000 monthly page impressions.
• The Business Club will contain a commemorative board with all members listed throughout your two year occupancy.
• All members of the Warriors Business Club will benefit from a reduced room hire of the Business Club lounge during non match days.
Kathy Leather, Commercial Director at Warriors, said: "The East Stand development is giving us further opportunity to enhance our existing work with the local business community through the creation of the Warriors Business Club.
"Last season we attracted over 1,300 corporate clients and we pride ourselves on the fact that we have a flexible commercial operation, this is where we are successful off the pitch. The creation of the Warriors Business Club will build on the solid foundations that we already have in place at Sixways.
"We have been steadily growing a strong corporate following over the last ten years and we've always tried to build solid foundations so that businesses can grow with the club.
"The business networking club will give everyone an opportunity to meet and chat to a wider variety of decision makers and we would urge local businesses to get involved in what is a fantastic new opportunity for them at Warriors."
For more information on the Warriors Business Club should call Kathy on 01905 459326 or email Kathy@wrfc.co.uk