The following points are guidelines that we need you to all be aware of in order to make the day go as smoothly as possible.
• The Stadium will open at 8:30am for anyone travelling to Wembley.
• We will be opening the East Ground floor and concourse bars on Saturday.
• We will have limited parking available on site due to amateur rugby and the Park and Ride also operating on Saturday. Parking will be free, and will be allocated on a first come first served basis on the day.
The new Sixways Park and Ride will be in operation. For details of bus timetables click link - http://www.worcestershire.gov.uk/cms/pdf/33%20-%2034%20timetable%201.pdf and you can use this service to get to Sixways on Saturday morning
• On Arrival, supporters are asked to make their way towards the new corner block / main reception area where there will be five ticket stations set up.
The stations are set up alphabetically based on the name of the person who made the booking. 100 supporters are expected are each station. While some bookings are for individuals, others are group bookings of up to 40 people.
1. STATION 1 - MAIN RECPTION - SURNAME BEGINNING WITH A- D
2. STATION 2 - TICKET OFFICE WINDOW 1 SURNAME BEGINNING WITH E - I
3. STATION 3 - TICKET OFFICE WINDOW 2 SURNAME BEGINNING WITH J - O
4. STATION 4 - TICKET OFFICE WINDOW 3 SURNAME BEGINNING WITH P - T
5. STATION 5 - TICKET OFFICE WINDOW 4 SURNAME BEGINNING WITH W - Z
to can collect coach tickets and breakfast vouchers these stations are organised in last name, Alphabetical order as follows:
• We ask that only the member of your party who made the booking collects the tickets on behalf of your group. Also collected will be the coach tickets and vouchers for the breakfast baps.
• The ticket stations will be open to collect your coach tickets from 8:30am
• The ticket office, Window 5, will be open for any queries you may have on the day.
• Once you have collected your Coach Tickets and Breakfast Vouchers, please make your way through to the concourse area to collect your Breakfast Bap and Tea/Coffee. Please have your vouchers ready to exchange for your breakfast and Tea/Coffee.
• The Breakfast Service area will be located on the concourse opposite BLOCK E Entrance.
• All three Ground Floor Bars will be open serving our normal selection of beverages. Hot Drinks will also be available to purchase behind the bars.
• All coaches travelling to Wembley will have a designated Coach Number. Your allocated coach number is printed on your Coach Ticket. This is the coach you will travel to and from Wembley in. Buses 1 - 10 will be in the West Car Park, buses 11 - 20 will be in the main gyratory and buses 21 - 30 will be lined up along the road towards Offerton Lane
• Please listen carefully for PA announcements concerning the departure of coaches this information will also be displayed on TVs around the stadium.
• Coaches will be filled and departing from 10am. We will be working on 10 coaches at a time and supporters will be asked to move quickly and directly to their coach.
• As a courtesy to your fellow supporters, please ensure your early arrival so that coaches can depart on time
• Please be aware that coaches travelling to Wembley are subject to random searches by the Police. Any alcohol found on the coach will be confiscated and may result in non admittance to the Wembley Stadium. Also, anybody found to be intoxicated upon arrival at Wembley Stadium may be refused entry
• All coaches will be departing Wembley Stadium at 6pm prompt. Please be at your coach at least ten minutes prior to this departure time. Worcester Warriors will not be held responsible for any passengers left behind due to not being on their specified coach by the designated departure time
There will be a post match event laid on at Sixways Stadium in Sixways Upper and Lower (scrum club) on arrival back from Wembley. Players will be in attendance from 9pm onwards and there will be a live band in Sixways Lower.
We will also be showing pre-recorded Six Nations games from the day, in Sixways Upper and the bars will stay open until the ground is closed.
We hope you have an enjoyable day with us on Saturday and are sure it will be one to remember. From all the staff at Sixways we thank you for your support and cooperation to make this day a success.