• Best attitude
• Most improved
• O2 Kick, Pass, Run Challenge
• Best prospect
• Best RFU testing performance
Winners of each category in their age group received T-shirts, shorts or programmes signed by the whole Warriors squad or the coveted npower Best Attitude award.
George Lazerides, James Smalley, Jordan Elphick and Daniel Hughes all won awards for the best attitude, while winners of the most improved award went to
Nick Snowden, Tom Jackson and George Murray
O2 Kick, Pass, Run Challenge winners in with a shot of attending the Guinness Premiership final are Miles Burke (score 265), Tom Redfern (271) and Ben Smith (255).
Best Prospect in the Master class was Luke Davis, and the best RFU testing performance went to Liam Marshall.
Feedback from the camps proved again how successful they were.
One parent wrote to say a "big thank you from Rory Blackmore and Dan Weston who came up from Exeter for the two-day Masterclass. Both boys had a great time and I'd personally like to thank the coaches and players of Worcester Rugby Club for making this such a memorable two days for the lads."
Congratulations to you all for working so hard, keep up the good work!
Christmas is fast approaching and it's one the busiest times of the year for our camp coaches.
Over the Past two years, the Christmas camps have been our most popular camps, with many young players choosing to brave the elements and put in that little bit extra training in an effort to gain an advantage when the season resumes in January. So be sure to book early!
• Wednesday, December 20, to Friday, December 23 - three-day Warriors Premiership Camp for seven to 16-year-olds at Sixways
• Friday, December 23 - one-day Warriors Premiership Camp for five to seven-year-olds at Sixways
• Tuesday, January 2, to Wednesday, January 3 - two-day Warriors Premiership Camp for five to 16-year-olds at Warwick School
• Tuesday, January 2, and Wednesday, January 3 - two-day Warriors Master class for 13 to 17-year-olds at Warwick School