"I'm looking forward to seeing Jordan play," said Lancaster. "He was outstanding for England U20s last season as has been in great form for Harlequins. This is his first opportunity for Saxons.
"Likewise, Stephen Myler has impressed me, he's done extremely well to have stepped straight in at this level and hopefully we'll be able to get him some game time."
Lancaster will find out later in the week whether Ellis will return to the Saxons side, having been called up to the senior squad as injury cover for Danny Care. If the Leicester man is unavailable, Paul Hodgson will take his place in the starting team, with London Wasps' Joe Simpson called up to the bench.
But despite naming six capped players in their run on team, Lancaster and Assistant Coach Paul Hull know they face an equally experienced Irish outfit. "Ireland will be a very tough opposition," said Lancaster. "With so many new players in our squad, we'll be looking to build our team on and off the field and give the players a framework in which to express and enjoy themselves, yet still achieve our ultimate aim which is to win the game."
In the pack, the Harlequins trio of Will Skinner, Chris Robshaw and Tom Guest will occupy the back row. Said Lancaster, "they've all been in great form for Quins and thoroughly deserve this opportunity. Hopefully that can replicate their club form on the international stage.
"We're also lucky to have Phil Dowson and Stuart Hooper in the squad to give us experience and leadership."
Mike Brown failed to recover fully from an ankle injury sustained prior to joining the Saxons camp and wasn't considered for selection. Having just returned from injury, Quins' speedster David Strettle has been named on the bench. "David only played his first game back last weekend, it's good to have him back and involved again, again hopefully we can get him on the pitch," finished Lancaster.
England Saxons team:
15. Nick Abendanon (Bath Rugby)*
14. Topsy Ojo (London Irish)*
13. Dominic Waldouck (London Wasps)
12. Jordan Turner-Hall (Harlequins)
11. Matt Banahan (Bath Rugby)
10. Danny Cipriani (London Wasps)*
9. Harry Ellis (Leicester Tigers)* OR Paul Hodgson (London Irish)*
1. Matthew Mullan (Worcester Warriors)
2. David Paice (London Irish)*
3. Dave Wilson (Newcastle Falcons)
4. Jordan Crane (Leicester Tigers)*
5. George Skivington (London Wasps, captain)
6. Chris Robshaw (Harlequins)
7. Will Skinner (Harlequins)
8. Tom Guest (Harlequins)
16. Rob Webber (London Wasps)
17. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers)
18. Stuart Hooper (Bath Rugby)
19. Phil Dowson (Newcastle Falcons)
20. Paul Hodgson (London Irish)* OR Joe Simpson (London Wasps)
21. Stephen Myler (Northampton Saints)
22. David Strettle (Harlequins)*
* Denotes capped player