Our aims as a Supporters Club are:
- To be a supporters voice and liaise with WRFC Trading Ltd to maintain and improve the facilities for the Warriors supporters.
- To foster good relationships between rugby supporters.
- To provide a representative voice for Worcester Warriors rugby supporters in England.
- To serve the interests of members of the supporters club.
- To support the Warriors team both on and off the field.
There will be events laid on for members throughout the season, but if you have any ideas or suggestions for events that you would like us to put on for members, then please feel free to contact any of the Committee either by email or popping along to the Supporter's desk in the Lower Sixways bar before any 1xt XV game at Sixways.
Warriors Rugby Supporters Club Committee
The Committee Officers
- Honorary President - Craig Gillies
- Chair - Darren Birch
- Vice-Chair - Dave Thomas
- Secretary & Media Co-ordinator - Lindsay Clayton
- Treasurer - Tracy Birch
If you would like any information or have any questions please contact the WRSC Committee via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Committee Members without portfolio
- Ian Archer
- Kim Briggs - Disability Liaison
- Jeff Edwards
- Marie Fish
- Alex Gadd
- Sheila Henn
- Alan Jones
- Rob Rowley
- Richard Walsh
- Norman Day
Supporter Club Events
Meet the Ref - JP Doyle: Tuesday 15 October. Entry is £3 for WRSC members (all Season Ticket and Debenture Holders) and £5 for non-members.
Supporters Club Online
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/WRSC2 | Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=339328349515