The Warriors Community Foundation exists to help build a legacy for sport, education, health and social cohesion across the communities within our reach.
The programmes we deliver differentiate us from other clubs.
We utilise our brand, iconic status, players and professional staff to engage and inspire young people through the power of sport to live an active, healthy and rewarding lifestyle.
- We specialise in working with young people disengaged from mainstream education or those who have behavioural or learning issues
- We engage in workshops with young people to help them make positive life choices
- We utilise the values of rugby: leadership, teamwork, respect, discipline and confidence to raise aspirations
- We provide informative educational programmes on social issues such as alcohol and drug abuse, health and crime
- We work tirelessly with schools, clubs and on street corners to increase participation in sport
To make a donation to the Worcester Warriors Community Foundation click on the link and make a secure online donation through justgiving.com.
If you are a business and wish to become a partner and get involved, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.