Worcester Warriors has its own Community Foundation which has been created to engage, inspire, motivate and educate young people across our region to lead healthy and rewarding lifestyles through the power of sport.
In addition, Worcester Warriors has nominated Acorns Children's Hospice as the Warriors official charity partner for the 2011/2012 season. Worcester Warriors also acknowledges that by supporting fundraising events across the region we can help make a difference to many other charitable organisations. So far this year, we have support 88 local charities.
If you wish to apply for non-financial support, please first ensure that you meet the following criteria:
1. Applications must be made in writing (e mails will not be acceptable)
2. Applications from individuals raising funds for a charity will be considered providing the request is for a registered charity or CASC organisation and applications must be submitted on the charity's official letterhead.
3. We will only support causes that have an impact across the West Midlands.
4. We will only consider causes that have an impact on young people.
5. We do not support overseas, religious or political charities.
6. We do not support animal charities unless the charity directly impacts on young people.
7. We do not give direct financial support to charities other than those we have already identified as partners.
Worcester Warriors also offers an option to purchase, at a preferred charity rate, signed memorabilia (subject to stocks). A reserve price can also be recommended.
If you meet all the above criteria, please apply in writing to:
Warriors Community Foundation Manager
|Premiership Rugby Camps|