Acorns Children's Hospice relies on fundraising for the majority of its income, having to currently fundraise for over 80%. There are many ways in which you can get involved today and you can help to make a real difference...
- Fundraise - either on your own, with family or a group of friends or colleagues. There are lots of ways you can raise money for Acorns whilst having fun at the same time! Click HERE for fundraising ideas
- Participate - From half marathons and fun runs to sky dives and desert treks, there is a wide range of challenges and events organised by Acorns that you can take part in. Find out more by clicking HERE
- Donate - If you don't have the time to organise a fundraising event or enter a challenge, you can support by donating regularly through a direct debit or by sending in a one-off gift. Visit HERE to find out how you can donate to Acorns.
- Don't dump - Donating good quality items including clothes, toys, books and household items to be sold in Acorns chain of 45 shops is an easy way you can help to support. Click HERE to find out how
- Remember - You can support Acorns' work by making a donation in your Will, also referred to as leaving a legacy. Many donations that come to Acorns are made in memory of a loved one, perhaps in lieu of flowers at a funeral, or simply to remember a birthday or anniversary of someone who has passed away. Find about more HERE
- Volunteer - If you have some spare time and would like to help support Acorns, then why not become a volunteer in one of its three hospices or shops across the region. Click HERE to find out more about volunteering.