Reporting to: General Manager
Reports: Facilities Supervisor, Facilities Executive, Facilities Assistant, Facilities Cleaning Assistant, Caretaker and Receptionist
The Role: The Facilities Manager will be involved in both the strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to buildings and premises.
• Direct, coordinate and plan essential central services including soft and hard facilities management, e.g. reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning and waste disposal
• Project manage the re-organisation of current premises
• General building and grounds maintenance
• Manage cleaning procedures for inside and outside of the ground
• Opening and closing of the stadium
• Maintain service and compliance records• Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
• Health and safety risk assessment for the department, and assist other departments where necessary
• Comply with necessary legal and insurance requirements, ensuring all documents are up to date
• Manage service contracts and contractors
• Regular reviews of tenders of supply chain
• Supervise and coordinate contractors work and review the snag list, etc.
• Review contracts when they are up for renewal and compare quotations.
• Plan, direct and coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees and customers in conjunction with the Health and Safety Manager
• Conduct physical examinations and regular tests of the alarm system to ensure compliance with security policies and regulations
• Set up and maintain communications infrastructure (e.g. running order)
• Work with other departments to ensure that the facilities and services are maintained and presented to the highest possible standards commensurate with the needs of all the company's staff, customers and the requirements of the Rugby Department
• Ensure that all relevant information is processed and effectively communicated within the department and where appropriate to other sections of the company and to customers
• Match day Operations Coordinator (utilities, services etc)
• Maintain department budget
• Attend meetings and participate actively
• Deal with email and telephone enquiries
• Maintain IT supplier services
• Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and manage the consequences
• General administrative duties related to the Facilities Department
• Management of the Staff Team, e.g. probations, staff development, appraisals etc.
How to apply: Please send a CV and covering letter along with your salary expectations to Nicky.Browne@warriors.co.uk. Closing date is Wednesday 8 February.
Reporting to: Community Rugby ManagerCommunity Rugby Manager
The Role: This role is a proactive sales role, supporting the work of the Community Rugby team and building on this to generate sales across the department. The ability to maintain existing relationships and build new ones is essential.
• Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services for best practice, prospecting, lead generation, data capture and database management.
• Promote sales of events such as Rugby Camps, Rugby festivals, group ticket bookings and any other inventory deemed necessary by the Club.
• Contribute positively to the Community Rugby team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
• Support the Community Rugby Coaches delivery through club visits on weekends.
• Use initiative to identify opportunities, produce leads and generate income across the Community Rugby department.
• Manage the CRM database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity.
• Achieve call and enquiry follow up levels in line with department targets.
• Proactively work towards both team and individual targets and objectives with a particular focus on Match Day and camp revenue.
• To provide necessary reports to the Community Rugby Manager.
• Work on Match Days, plus major evens when required.
• Participate and contribute to Community Rugby team meetings.
• Administration of ticket sales, liaising with clubs and schools to deliver on bookings.
• Provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Computer literate and good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
• At least one or two years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role industry.
• Excellent telephone skills.
• High degree of accuracy.
• Have an understanding of rugby clubs/schools and how they work.
To Apply: Send a CV and covering letter to Gemma.Powell@warriors.co.uk.
Closing Date: Friday 3 February.
Reporting to: Executive Chef
Working Hours: As Required (minimum five-hours per shift)
Payment: Depending on experience
Worcester Warriors are looking for chefs to work in all areas of food preparation and production on matchdays. Other shifts may be available to suit the needs of the business. Rates of pay depend on experience. For more information or to apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Lawson.Shuttleworth@warriors.co.uk.
Worcester Warriors are looking for host families during the 2016/17 season for our Achieving Academic and Sporting Excellence (AASE) Programme.
Host families would usually house one or, in most cases, two players and are reimbursed either on a weekly or nightly basis for their assistance through a structured invoicing process.
All host families will be provided with education in nutrition and player conduct and lifestyle amongst various other areas and introductions to players and their families would be completed well in advance of the player starting college.
The Worcester Warriors Academy and Worcester Sixth Form College currently run an AASE Programme for players in our specified geographical area of North Midlands and Warwickshire.
Players from this large geographical area attend Worcester Sixth Form College to complete their education while the Warriors Academy delivers approximately 20 hours of rugby per week.
As our geographical area is so large we regularly ask players to relocate to Worcester during the week so that they are not spending large amounts of time on a daily basis travelling. The players stay with their host families during the week and return home at the weekend.
Disclosure and Barring Service ( DBS ) check
Comfortable environment with cooking, washing, living facilities etc
Live in or around the Worcester area
Ability to build relationships with young people
Fan of Worcester Warriors
If this is something that is of interest please contact Ryan Watkins, Worcester Warriors AASE Manager, by calling 07525594125 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, who will arrange an informal discussion.