To offer a friendly and efficient service in a well equipped well maintained environment to suit every budget that is complimented by a friendly professional service.
To encourage all our employees to reach their full potential through appropriate training and motivation.
We aim to provide the best possible attentive experience by putting the interests of our guests first. It is only through excellent client experiences that clients will come back and tell their friends and colleagues. By always putting our guests at Sixways first we can be: The best place to plan your next conference, event or match day experience.
We want to be known as a service that:
- Makes it easy for people to find their perfect event venue or match day experience
- Responds to suggestions from our clients to improve our facilities
- Is solution-oriented and works with our clients to address any issues
- Provides excellent customer service and sets an example in this way
- Is courteous and professional at all times
- Is consistent in our responses and the information we provide
- Listens to our clients and takes all issues seriously
- Apologises when appropriate and is not afraid to acknowledge when we have made a mistake
- Responds to every email we receive, and provides helpful and timely responses
- Goes the extra mile - always asking 'what else can I do?' and 'how can I do more?'
- Delivers on its promises made
- Has integrity at all times
- Is willing to remove items from our listings which are not accurate or deemed to be misleading
- Fixes everything twice - once when the problem first occurs and second by finding a way to stop the problem happening again
What you can expect from us
Everyone can expect:
- Courteous, professional and enthusiastic staff who will greet you in a friendly way and identify themselves by first name
- Staff with the knowledge, authority and responsibility to deal with your enquiries or to be able to refer you to someone who has.
- A solution-oriented focus when dealing with your questions and a commitment to working with you.
- Confidentiality and respect for your privacy
- All emails and phone calls will receive a prompt response in line with our standards
- Clear and accurate information, and an easy-to-use service
How you can help us
Everyone can help us by:
- asking us first if you have any questions, don't assume your problem can't be solved
- telling us as soon as possible of any problems or potential problems
- treating our staff courteously and with respect
- providing feedback to enable us to improve our service
- providing accurate information in your dealings with us
- working with us to solve any problems you may have.
- paying your accounts on time and always including the invoice reference number with payments
- having your enquiry number or booking reference number ready when you contact us
- respecting our facilities and allow other clients to enjoy their experience